RMS is committed to providing superior service to our customers. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our service, we encourage you to make a formal complaint. Below outlines our complaints procedure:
1. File your complaint online using our Online Complaint Form below or visit our office.
2. After you have filed your complaint, an RMS representative will contact you within three working days to acknowledge the complaint.
3. The representative will investigate and respond to your complaint in a timely manner. Communication will be in the form of a letter detailing the Company’s decision.
4. If we are unable to resolve your complaint within ten working days, we will advise you of our progress. Our aim is to provide you with a decision as quickly as possible.
5. If you are not satisfied with the solution offered by the representative, we encourage you to contact the following individual:
Brian Moodie– Risk Management Specialist